5 Ingredient Paleo Chocolate
Dark, smooth and rich... deliciously decadent almost fudge style chocolate. It's so good it should really be bad for you. BUT it's 100% naturally sweetened, organic, and full of good fats. So good in fact, we would go so far as to say its actually good for you!!!!! Chocolate... good for you! I know... blasphemous 😉
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (or 2oz of cocoa butter)
- 1/4 cup Local Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder 100%, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon Ceylon
- Over a low heat, melt the coconut oil in a small sauce pan
- Next add the honey, stir and remove from the heat
- Now add in the cocoa powder and stir until fully incorporated
- Add the Vanilla extract and Cinnamon, stirring until smooth and creamy
- Using a tablespoon, place 1 spoonful of the mixture into muffin cases and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the cases and eat!
NOTE: These melt REALLY quick, so eat straight from the fridge or freezer! As an alternative, you can stir 2 tbsp of chopped nuts, shredded coconut, hemp and/or chia seeds into the mixture before refrigerating. Or, as pictured, start with a tablespoon of the chocolate, let harden in the frig or freezer, then add some almond butter followed by another tablespoon of chocolate. Almond butter chocolate cups! YUM!
Calories: 69kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 0.4gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.3gFiber: 1gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!