Avocado is so versatile, contains great fats and is plain tasty 🙂 We love guacamole, but can't to the peppers so our "avocado dip" (pictured above in a lettuce wrap) is really great replacement for us. We use it as a spread on paleo bread or our cheesy crackers. It is perfect when mixed with your favorite protein and used as the filling in our awesome lettuce wraps, or as a simple tasty dip for carrots, celery or any other crunchy veg.
- 5.5 oz Avocado
- 2 cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1/4 cup Healthy Homemade Mayo
- 1 tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice (or lemon)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Fresh Ground
- Mash the avocado flesh in a bowl until smooth (or a small blender will work quicker)
- Add the remaining ingredients. Blend or stir until fully combined
Macro Nutrient BreakdownStore in an airtight jar. Keeps great in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 46kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 0.3gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 41mgPotassium: 57mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!