Cashew Choc-Chip Bars
Probably the quickest snack we’ve come across. Cashew Choc-Chip Bars are ready in under 10 minutes, satisfy your sweet tooth and have become the go to snack for our daughter Emily.
- 1 cup Cashews, Raw if you can get them cashew pieces are cheaper than whole cashews
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract pref with no added sugar
- 6 date Medjool Dates pitted
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Water
- 2 tbsp Chocolate chips We use Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Gluten, Dairy, nut & Soy Free, Mini Chips
- Put all the ingredients (except Chocolate Chips) into the food processor, blend on high until combined
- Add the Chocolate Chips and pulse quickly, only to mix
- Line one 8×8 square glass storage containers or baking dishes with parchment paper, and press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom
**Store in their container in the refrigerator, they travel really well**
Macro Nutrient Breakdown
Calories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 79mgPotassium: 60mgFiber: 3gSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!