Coronation Chicken Salad
Said to have been prepared for the Coronation Banquet of Queen Elizabeth II, this creamy, and tasty chicken salad is at home in flat breads, lettuce wraps, or on it's own! Although traditionally prepared with cold chicken, raisins, herbs and curry spices... we've made a few modifications to increase the fats and keep the carbs to a minimum.
- 5 oz Cooked Chicken (Diced)
- 5 oz Avocado (Diced)
- 2 oz Cucumber (Finely Diced)
- 1 oz Red Onion (Finely Diced)
- 1 tbsp Golden Raisins
- 2 tbsp Healthy Homemade Mayo
- 2 tsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 tbsp Aromatic Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl... and mix thoroughly. DONE!
Calories: 352kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 24gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 806mgPotassium: 621mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!