Easy Vegan Crackers
These rustic crackers are hearty and light. Great with soups, salads, spreads or on their own as a snack.
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 TSP Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1/2 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 TSP Ground black pepper
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and greese lightly with coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl starting with all the dry ingredients first
- Using a tablespoon to create equal portions of the mixture, roll each portion into a ball and place on the parchment paper.
- Spread out each ball until they are 1/8 inch think
- Bake in the oven @ 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are crispy and lightly brown
Sodium: 82mgSugar: 0.3gFiber: 2gPotassium: 14mgCalories: 76kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 7gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!