Five Spice Paleo Noodles
Asian inspired Five Spice Paleo Noodles make use of one of our favorite tools in the kitchen... the Spiralizer. Using this wonderful device and the colorful veg, we can make a dish that's as beautiful as it is tasty. The five spice powder adds a wonderful kick to these noodles. If you want a little more, and why wouldn't you... just double up the portion and make this a main dish.
- 12 oz Sweet Potato 2 medium, spiralized
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 6 oz Bamboo Shoots
- 4 tsp Five Spice Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 8 oz Mushrooms diced
- 12 oz Zucchini 2 medium, spiralized
- 8 oz Red Onion 1 large, spiralized
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- Salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Set up the spiralizer for the smallest size noodle
- Peel the sweet potato and spiralize
- Coat sweet potato in 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place the noodles on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper & roast for 10 minutes
- While sweet potatoes are roasting. Spiralize the zucchini and onion
- Heat a pan or wok with the remaining coconut oil
- Add garlic and onions, once it starts to sweat, add the mushrooms, coconut amino and 5 spice
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until onions are transparent.
- Add zucchini noodles and sweet potato noodles. Continue to cook until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper
- Serve with fresh chopped cilantro mixed through.
Sodium: 234mgSugar: 10gFiber: 8gPotassium: 1048mgCalories: 275kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 13gFat: 15gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 32g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!