Hearty Paleo Vegan Bread
A Paleo Vegan bread you will crave and make you never miss bread again. Not to mention, oh so easy to make!
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar Organic from the "mother'
- 1 tsp Local Raw Honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1-2 tbsp Water if needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a loaf pan or baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all the wet ingredients into a bowl
- Add the 4 tbsp of ground flax seed to the wet ingredients and allow to sit for 5 minutes
- While the wet ingredients are being absorbed by the ground flax seed, combine the remainder of the dry ingredients into a separate bowl
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and thoroughly combine. If the dough is dry add 1 tbsp of water at a time until it holds together. You don't want it to be too sticky. I typically only need 1 tbsp of water.
- Make a ball with the dough and either spread into a loaf plan or create a rounded mini loaf by flatting out the ball slightly
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden and a toothpick when inserted comes out clean
- Remove and cool...if you can and ENJOY!
Calories: 127kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.3gSodium: 277mgPotassium: 25mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!