Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken
This is a childhood favorite of mine. It's a classic combination. The sweetness of the honey, with a little crunch and a kick from the wholegrain mustard is just amazing. Serve hot or cold with a nice salad, it makes an awesome summer dish. Served with our creamy cauli-mash, it makes a winter warmer worth savoring.
- 4 filets Chicken Breast Skin Removed
- 2 tbsp Local Raw Honey
- 4 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Score each of the chicken breasts, diagonally across with a sharp knife
- Grease a large baking sheet with 1 tbsp of the oil
- Place the chicken onto the baking sheet with at least 1" (2ish cm) between them
- Mix the honey, mustard and dried thyme together in a small bowl. Then spoon over each filet
- Now drizzle the remaining oil evenly across the the chicken
- Place under a pre-heated broiler/grill for about 10-12 minutes, without turning! Check chicken is cooked through before serving.
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 26gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 368mgPotassium: 284mgSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!