Paleo Vegan Cheesy Crackers
My Favorite Paleo Vegan Cheesy Crackers I had a craving this weekend for cheese crackers. Well, really crackers but then I remembered I had some nutritional yeast and how yummy they made the grain free popcorn. I have tried several versions of crackers with various flours, but the almond flour combined with the nutritional yeast gives them a nice buttery flavor. These Paleo Vegan Cheesy Crackers are by far, our new favorite. I didn’t even consider any toppings or other things you can do with them other then devour them. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 4 tbsp Water
- 4 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (grease with some olive oil)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix together
- Create a ball with the mixture and place on center of the baking sheet
- Take a second piece of parchment paper (greased) and place it on top of the mixture (greased side down), using a rolling pin roll out the ball until it’s about 1/8 thick
- Using the tip of sharp knife, pre-cut the dough to your desired size
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden. Let cool for about 5 minutes…if you can…munch!
The serving sizes are approximate since it will depend on what size you choose to cut them in. If you calorie count, I recommend measuring the entire batch in grams (after baking) and call it a single serving. You can then measure the crackers in grams that you’re eating. Word of advice, they are extremely tasty so sharing may be difficult, we ask that you do your best
Calories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 6gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 247mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!