Paleo Veggie Curry
We love Indian cuisine and having traveled to the Indian sub-continent, we have sampled some pretty authentic dishes. When we are at home, we love to recreate some memories of our times there. This dish is full of flavor, looks great, smells wonderful and is very satisfying. As an added bonus, its a single pan/pot dish, so easy to clean up too.
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 10 oz White Cabbage Shredded
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Aromatic Curry Powder <-- click for our recipe (add more or less depending on your tastebuds)
- 16 oz Cauliflower (roughly chopped into small bite sized chunks)
- 6 oz Mushrooms quartered
- 3 oz Fresh Baby Spinach roughly chopped
- 1.5 cups Water
- In a large pan (one with a lid), heat the coconut oil on a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, stir fry the cabbage for 3-5 minutes, until it softens
- Add the garlic and curry powder, and stir constantly for about a minute
- Once the cauliflower and cabbage are soft, check for seasoning, stir and it's done.
- Spoon the curry into serving bowls, and eat whilst hot. You get the best from the aroma that way.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown
Calories: 388kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 12gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 24gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 142mgPotassium: 1666mgFiber: 13gSugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!