Pesto Salmon with Clean Cabbage Slaw
This Pesto Salmon recipe was created for a fast day, with leftovers from our weekend. It’s delicious, very low carb, and leaves you satisfied. The pesto with the Salmon was a nice combination, and the crunch of the slaw added extra dimension.
- 10 oz Sockeye Salmon Fillets (Skin Removed) (2 x 5 oz fillets)
- 2 portions Clean Cabbage Slaw <- click link for our recipe
- 2 tbsp Basil Pesto <- click link for our recipe
- Spread the pesto evenly over the top of the salmon filet
- Place on a backing sheet under the broiler on a high setting
- Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, do not turn over.
- Plate up the Clean Cabbage Slaw and top with the broiled salmon
- Serve immediately
Prep time assumes that the Basil Pesto and the Clean Cabbage Slaw are already sitting in your refrigerator.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown
Calories: 556kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 34gFat: 43gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 102mgPotassium: 420mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!