Perfect Personal Paleo Pizza Crust
Having been really happy using our Paleo Flat Breads as our pizza base for some months, we were challenged by some friends to come up with a vegan option... These turned out better than we could have imagined and will now be our DEFAULT pizza base!
- 1/4 cup Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix well
- Add almond milk and oil to the dry ingredients and combine fully, roll into a ball
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes to set
- Divide the mixture into 2, and place on lightly greased parchment paper
- Press flat and then roll out until circa 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven allow to cool then either store, or top with your favorite pizza toppings and put back in the oven at 450°F for around 12-15 minutes to finish.
Sodium: 645mgSugar: 4gFiber: 30gPotassium: 147mgCalories: 367kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 27gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 37g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!