Sauteed Spinach with Pine Nuts
A perfect side for almost any dish, pine nuts add a wonderful dimension to make this one of our favorite sides. It's light, tasty and full of spinach superfood goodness. Remember to make sure you spinach is organic!
- 12 oz Fresh Baby Spinach Organic
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 8 cloves Garlic chopped
- 4 tbsp pine nuts Raw
- Salt & ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or frying pan heat the coconut oil over a medium heat
- Stir fry the Garlic until starting to brown on the edges
- Add the pine nuts and stir for about 1 minute
- Place the spinach in the pan and stir until wilted, season and serve
Sodium: 67mgSugar: 0.4gFiber: 2gPotassium: 705mgCalories: 151kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 13gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!