Shrimp and Basil Pesto Flat-bread Pizza
We’ve been on the look out for gluten free, dairy free, tomato free etc etc pizza. Where ever we have gone, nothing has quite hit the mark. I don’t really like most gluten free crusts, as they are often heavy and leave me feeling not too great afterwards.To be able to make something at home, that we could control the ingredients, AND tastes good has been a quest for some time.In this dish, we found it… We can’t tell you how happy we were to make it, try it and LOVE it. The toppings are only limited by your imagination.
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Spread the 1 tbsp of the basil pesto on each flat-bread
- Add the other ingredients and sprinkle with the cheese
- Line a flat baking sheet with parchment paper, and place flat-breads on top
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked
- Cut into slices using a regular pizza cutter and serve
We can’t eat nightshades, so this pesto makes a tasty and light base to add whatever other toppings you like.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown
Calories: 442kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 28gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 313mgSodium: 845mgPotassium: 130mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!