Can't beet it Detox Smoothie
Beets give this smoothie it's vibrant color and is loaded with fiber and antioxidants to boost the body's ability to detoxify. While the other ingredients are powerhouses on their own, avocado provides a creamy texture while the lemon and apple balance out the sweetness.
- 57 g Avocado or 1/4 of an avocado
- 45 g Celery approximately 1 stalk
- 1 whole Apple cored: skin optional
- 73 g Beet 1 medium raw beet
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1 cup Water
- 1 inch Ginger, Fresh
- Skin and chop the beet into chunks
- Chop apple and celery into chunks
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and pulse a few times.
- After a few pulses, blend until smooth.
- Poor onto 2 glasses and ENJOY!
You can switch it up by adding a cup of frozen organic berries in place of the apple. Or use 1/2 the apple and 1/2 a cup of berries. When using frozen berries, eliminate the ice cubes and add 1/2 cup water.
Sodium: 55mgSugar: 14gFiber: 6gPotassium: 447mgCalories: 183kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 11gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 23g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!