The most awesome guilt free chocolate mousse
- 2 medium Avocado Fresh Plain Avocado (approx 10-12 oz in total)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder Unsweetened
- 4 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 oz Almonds Sliced, Raw to decorate
- Halve the avocados, and remove the stones. Scoop out the flesh and roughly chop
- In your food processor with the standard S-blade attachment, add the avocado and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend on high until combined and creamy smooth
- Place into serving bowl/s and refrigerate for 1 hour (although you can eat it immediately if you don't want to wait)
- When serving, sprinkle the top with the sliced almonds (or if you like shaved chocolate) for decoration
Roll this out at a dinner party with friends, and watch in marvel as they lap up this healthy dessert. Alternatively, curl up in your favorite chair, relax and indulge your inner child with a little treat, whilst looking out for your health and waistline 🙂
Macro Nutrient Breakdown
Calories: 299kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 5gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 32mgPotassium: 343mgFiber: 10gSugar: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!